Having a big smart TV in your house without soundbars doesn’t seem nice. Maybe you are already planning to add Bluetooth soundbars to make it a home theatre system, but what about soundbars’ quality and lifespan? Soundbars provide you with a high-quality sound, but the soundbars you buy must compensate for your TV size.
Having a slim and large TV doesn’t really mean that they come with better sound quality. These TVs’ sound is usually shabby that you don’t realize until you get a Bluetooth soundbars system of your own. You could not imagine how ecstatic it feels to watch a series on Netflix with such high sound quality.
The sound that modern-day TV comes with is not of a high quality due to the slenderness of TVs. Manufacturers cannot add better quality speakers on the TV because good quality speakers are massive and cannot be fitted inside the thin-bodied TVs.
If you have planned to buy soundbars but are not sure what to look for and which is best, don’t worry. You are at the right place to seek help. This article will be a complete guide for you with the best Bluetooth soundbars, their pros, and cons and where to buy from.
Table of Contents
- List of The 10 Best Bluetooth Soundbars in 2020
- 1. Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control
- 2. TaoTronics Three Equalizer Mode Audio Speaker for TV
- 3. TV Sound Bar with Subwoofer
- 4. SAMSUNG HW-T450 2.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Audio
- 5. Samsung 2.1 Soundbar HW-R450 with Wireless Subwoofer
- 6. Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 7. Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar for TV with Subwoofer Home Theater System
- 8. Bazooka BPB24-G2 Bluetooth Party Bar with LED illumination System
- 9. Bose Smart Soundbar 300 Bluetooth connectivity with Alexa Voice Control Built-in
- 10. Majority K2 Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Buyer’s Guide for The Best Bluetooth Soundbars
List of The 10 Best Bluetooth Soundbars in 2020
1. Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control
Bose Solo 5 TV soundbar provides you with the best quality sound while watching your favorite TV shows. With clear and high-quality audio, you can feel the words and sound effects standing out. Its compact size makes it positioned anywhere, and with a wireless Bluetooth system, you can listen to your favorite music anytime without getting into the mess of plugging wires.
It comes with a universal remote, which is easy to control. You can increase or decrease the bass depending upon your mood to have more or less dramatic effects. To install it, you need to place it on the shelf and connect to the TV via an audio cable.
The dimensions of the soundbars are 3.4 x 21.5 x 2.8 inches, which require 2 AA batteries. If you are thinking of getting your hands on this amazing product, you can buy it on Amazon.
2. TaoTronics Three Equalizer Mode Audio Speaker for TV
TaoTronics’ speakers are best known for delivering a high-quality sound that lets everything in your room twirl. It has both wired and Bluetooth wireless features; you can use it either way according to your convenience.
It comes with three equalizer modes: game mode, movie mode, and music mode, which can be adjusted using a remote control. Its compact size of 32 inches saves your space and doesn’t compromise on quality. To enjoy watching movies, enhance the sound by grabbing it on Amazon.
3. TV Sound Bar with Subwoofer
VMAI brings for you a soundbar with a subwoofer which functions on 120Watts. In addition to its connectivity with Bluetooth devices like tablets, PC, and mobile phones, it can also be connected through wires that include USB, HDMI, works well with projectors and computers. You can check more detail on amazon, to know more about prices and details.
It provides you with four modes that are, News, music, movies, and 3D mode. They can be controlled using a remote control, which also has a bass controlling option. It delivers high-quality sound with 110db of pressure.
4. SAMSUNG HW-T450 2.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Audio
Samsung HW-T450 functions on a total power of 200 watts. It offers a wireless Bluetooth connection making it convenient to connect to the audio soundbars. It offers a crisp, powerful bass with a smart sound that automatically detects and optimizes the sound for you to experience the best of what you are watching.
These speakers can be placed on a tabletop and come with remote control, which is enough to control both the soundbar and Samsung TV. It uses a corded electric power source.
5. Samsung 2.1 Soundbar HW-R450 with Wireless Subwoofer
Samsung’s amazing soundbar produces sound quality as clear as 20,000 Hz that functions on the output power of 200 watts. It has an automatically sound analyzing and optimizing feature that allows you to have a good watch time with dramatically loud and clear sound.
It comes with a wireless subwoofer, which makes you feel the air pounding around. No mess of wires as it allows wireless Bluetooth connectivity.
6. Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
By: Yamaha Audio
Yamaha is one of the best producing best quality sound systems. This YAS-209BL soundbar weighs around 20 pounds. It is to be placed on a tabletop and set up with HDMI or an optical cable. The subwoofer comes with a soundbar and a wireless Bluetooth connection.
Music and podcasts can be played over Wi-fi or Bluetooth. It comes with voice control for the soundbar that allows you to enjoy every type of show with various sound effects. It also works with Alexa that makes it a voice control soundbar.
7. Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar for TV with Subwoofer Home Theater System
Wohome home theatre soundbar measures 34 inches with a 5.5 inches subwoofer, which functions on an output of 120 Watts. It has a thundering deep bass best for enjoying any kind of TV show.
It has both wired and Bluetooth wireless connections. The wired connection can proceed with AUX, USB, and optical. It comes with a remote used for adjusting volume, bass, and different modes. This Wohome’s sound system comes with a kit to mount it on the wall. It has a high standard of functioning with phones, TV, tablets, and projectors.
8. Bazooka BPB24-G2 Bluetooth Party Bar with LED illumination System
Bazooka brings you an outdoor speaker that works on the maximum output of 450 watts. It’s a 4-way control speaker that has a mobile app both for android and iOS users.
It is best for parties due to its better outdoor features and additional illuminating lights that are best to rock your party. This device has blinking lights of almost all colors and flash patterns to keep the party alive. It has a USB charging port which charges your phone side by side and a thumb drive for music playback.
9. Bose Smart Soundbar 300 Bluetooth connectivity with Alexa Voice Control Built-in
This Bose’s smart soundbar is made for mounting on a wall. It comes with a built-in Alexa and Google assistant feature for voice control. This soundbar has a wireless connection so that you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows via Bluetooth, WI-fi, or a Spotify connection.
It is compatible with multi-room listening as well. It can easily be set up by connecting the speakers to a TV using an optical or HDMI cable. Bose music app is also available on the play store and app store, downloaded to do a proper setup.
10. Majority K2 Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Majority brings you the K2 Bluetooth soundbar that comes with a remote control to control volume, base, sound, and almost everything. It weighs around 4000 pounds that can be mounted on the wall.
It offers both wired and wireless connectivity, which is compatible with Bluetooth devices. This device can be connected to projectors via HDMI, AUX, or RCA cable. It produces a loud quality sound that makes you feel like sitting in a cinema. It has a crisp and deep bass that causes everything around to flutter.
Buyer’s Guide for The Best Bluetooth Soundbars
There are a few things which you must consider before buying soundbars.
- Connectivity: Make sure to check the connectivity of your soundbars before buying. Bluetooth wireless soundbars are way more effective as you can play sound easily through your phone, tablet, or other devices.
- Know where you want to place it: If you want to place the soundbar on the table, then there are a variety of them available, but soundbars that mount on a wall are not widely present. Ensure whether a soundbar can be mounted on a wall or not to prevent yourself from returning the product.
- Size of the soundbar: Before moving forward to purchase a soundbar, you should not forget to check the size of your TV. Compare the width of your TV to the soundbar you have selected. It is not possible to have a soundbar exactly the same size as your TV, but still, it is important. For instance, with a TV of 55 to 65 inches, one should go for a 50 inches soundbar.
- Subwoofer: To use soundbars in a large room, make sure to select a soundbar that comes with a subwoofer. A subwoofer’s presence gives you a cinematic effect and gives you better sound quality than those without a subwoofer.
- Display panel: It is important to have a display panel at the front of a soundbar when you want to listen to music only without switching on the TV. You should also look for a soundbar that allows you to turn off the display panel when it seems annoying.
If you are a music and TV show enthusiast and you’re not having good soundbars, you are missing a lot. The majority of the above-listed soundbars offer wireless connectivity with a wall mounting setup, which is both a person looks for when buying a soundbar. These soundbars that we selected for you are all pleasing to the eyes for the ears. Make sure to check all of them out and select the best one for yourself according to your needs.